LAHORE: Pakistan on Tuesday announced the itinerary for their upcoming series against Australia and New Zealand to be played in the United Arab Emirates over the next three months.
This will be Australia’s first Test series since the infamous ball-tampering row during the Cape Town match against South Africa in March.
That scandal ended in a one-year ban from international cricket for the then-captain Steve Smith and vice-captain David Warner. Opener Cameron Bancroft received a nine-month ban.
Following the Australia series, Pakistan will host New Zealand in the UAE for three Twenty20 internationals, three one-day internationals and three Tests from October 31 to December 7.
Pakistan vs Australia
- September 29-October 2: Australia vs Pakistan ‘A’ in Dubai
- October 7-11: First Test in Dubai
- October 16-20: Second Test in Abu Dhabi
- October 24: First Twenty20 international in Abu Dhabi
- October 26: Second Twenty20 international in Dubai
- October 28: Third Twenty20 international in Dubai
Pakistan vs New Zealand
- October 31: First Twenty20 international in Abu Dhabi
- November 2: Second Twenty20 international in Dubai
- November 4: Third Twenty20 international in Dubai
- November 7: First One-day international in Abu Dhabi
- November 9: Second One-day international in Dubai
- November 11: Third One-day international in Dubai
- November 16-20: First Test in Abu Dhabi
- November 24-28 Second Test in Dubai
- December 3-7: Third Test in Abu Dhabi